ESL Labs can perform a variety of materials tests to ensure the materials used in your product meet all the required specifications and that the finished product lives up to its specifications.
Mechanical Test Machines
- MTS 8,900 kN (2000 kip) fatigue rated (with resonant actuator)
- MTS 446 kN (100 kip) fatigue rated (with resonant actuator)
- UTS 50 kN (11 kip)
Physical Test Equipment
- Brookfield Viscometer with EX-200 bath. Range: -30°C to +120°C (-22°F to 248°F)
- Carver Laboratory Press
- Cole-Parmer Melting Point Apparatus
- Sartorius Analytical Balance
- Dynatup Impactor
Mechanical and Physical Test Capabilities
- Gel Time
- Resin Content
- Resin Flow
- Volatiles Content
- Climbing Drum Peels
- Compression After Impact
Material Testing Facts
Material testing measures the characteristics and behaviour of substances such as metals ceramics, or plastics under a variety of conditions.
Material testing is often the last step in the manufacturing process.
Materials go through testing of ductility, hardness, impact, fracture toughness, and more.