ESL Labs is a multi-purpose product and material testing lab capable of simulating a wide range of environmental testing conditions, including electromagnetic, temperature, humidity, vibration, hydrostatic pressure testing and corrosion.
Product manufacturers in a wide variety of industries use our services to support their product development. These include defense, marine, aerospace and oil & gas sectors and encompass a wide range of products that include medical devices, product coatings, industrial machinery, remote sensing and consumer electronics.
Benefits of Product and Material Testing:
- Avoiding costly recalls and warranty repairs
- Improve your design by finding problems or avoiding over-design
- Control your quality - find weaknesses in processes, workmanship
- Demonstrate compliance to standards, specifications and regulations
- Ensure incoming materials are what they say they are
- Ensure the mechanical properties and chemical compounds of prepreg composite materials agree with supplier specifications
To verify material properties, control the manufacturing processes, or help determine the best material for the product.
To ensure the product will arrive at the end user intact, thus avoiding the costs of repair or replacement, or spills of hazardous materials.
To uncover hidden defects in materials or workmanship before the product is delivered. The sooner such defects are discovered, the easier they are to correct, and the greater the cost savings.
To quantify and enhance operating life, mean time between failures, help to optimize a design and avoid costly over-design.
Electromagnetic Testing (EMI/EMC)
To ensure that an electronic or electrical device doesn't emit a large amount of electromagnetic interference, and continues to function in the presence of several electromagnetic phenomena.
To ensure a product can operate in its intended environment, thus avoiding costly warranty repairs or recalls. Helps you to select the most cost effective sub assemblies and components for your product.